Jan 15, 2018
1. Create a presence on Facebook
Facebook is a well-known and valuable tool for communication and networking, but how can it work for a funeral home? Here are some examples:
- When an obituary is posted, assuredly the family members will share it via Facebook with friends, creating an instant array of followers.
- Share your community involvement on Facebook! Some examples include collecting winter coats for seniors, fingerprinting for kids and grandkids,
having a grief pet that gives comfort, donations to schools; etc.
- Post about holiday events. Share how your business and your family celebrate. Get your community involved by asking them to share.
- If you offer Grief counseling, flag retirement, or any other special or unique service, consider sharing.
- Absolutely share your funeral home's history and experience in death care.
- Like we’re doing now; offer some free tips on preplanning, estate planning, and other valuable information not commonly considered.
- Introduce your staff, their experience, and where they’re from.
Basically, the message is clear: SHARE, SHARE, SHARE!
Interacting with your community and peers is THE BEST FREE WAY to promote your brand!
2. Create a presence on Twitter
In case you were wondering; Yes, you can tweet an obituary! A community event, a new staff member, or outreach program.
Think of Twitter as a real time account of every business interaction.
This will keep your community informed.
3. Create a presence on LinkedIn
Promote your brand in the more professional setting of LinkedIn by connecting with your peers, such as estate lawyers and medical professionals;
share tips, ask questions, and interact.
4. Publish a YouTube Video
Videos are a powerful way to promote your brand! Share the personality of your funeral home, your staff, and yourself.
Include a prerecording of some of your special services, such as the releasing of doves.
You can share your video across all social media platforms, once it has been posted on YouTube.
5. Interact with other social media communities
Networking is at the core of branding. Interacting with your community and peers gives a face to your brand. Your face!
Getting your brand noticed is just the start. You will give your brand life, and you may even find that you can benefit from sharing your industry.
Check out the Facebook group FUNERAL HOME BRANDING for more branding tips and to start communicating with your community and peers today!
Jump start your branding by receiving 20% OFF your entire order using promocode BLOGW1 at checkout SHOP NOW
Leave a comment below, contact our CUSTOMER SERVICE or place an order directly by calling (386) 214-0267
Thank you, for taking the time to check out our blog. We look forward to seeing you next week, when we share
a new list of 5 SIMPLE WAYS TO PROMOTE YOUR BRAND FOR FREE!